Not far from the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, located in the center of the Char-Lanta mega-region (one of 25 regional powerhouses of the global economy), sits Greenville – the heart of innovation, manufacturing and international investment in South Carolina.
Since Greenville decided to reimagine the very idea of what a thriving downtown could be, the world has taken note of how special the city is – everyone from the New York Times to Global Trade Magazine has listed it among the best of the best. But Maynard Nexsen knew that Greenville was special more than 25 years ago, when Joel Stoudenmire joined the firm and established our Greenville office.
As businesses flock to this favorable climate, Maynard Nexsen’s Greenville attorneys have been with them every step of the way. Many of the world’s most recognized and renowned companies, who call Greenville home rely on Maynard Nexsen to handle their legal needs.
Jim Warren, Greenville Office-Managing Partner, leads a dynamic and award-winning group of attorneys, including former Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit William W. "Billy" Wilkins, handling employment and labor, real estate, white collar defense, economic development, corporate, tax and intellectual property matters.
Maynard Nexsen is proud to continue to grow with Greenville.
General Office Information
Mailing Address: Post Office Drawer 10648, Greenville, SC 29603
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM [EST]
Head northwest on I-126 W and merge onto I-26 W. Take I-385 N (Laurens/Greenville). Stay on 385 as you approach downtown Greenville. Continue on E North St and take Broadus Ave and E McBee Ave and turn left onto S Main St.
Head west on I-85 S. Take exit 51 to merge onto I- 385 N toward Greenville. Stay on 385 as you approach downtown Greenville. Continue on E North St and take Broadus Ave and E McBee Ave and turn left onto S Main St.
Take I-85 North to I-185 exit to Greenville. I-185 changes into Mills Avenue. Take the E. McBee av exit toward downtown and turn right. Turn left onto S Main St.
- News from Maynard Nexsen , 04.28.2023
- Media Mention, GSA Business Report, 04.12.2023
- News from Maynard Nexsen , 04.03.2023
- News from Maynard Nexsen , Columbia Business Monthly and Greenville Business Magazine, 01.04.2023
- Media Mention, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly and Charleston Business Magazines, 12.01.2022
- Firm News, Best Lawyers, 08.18.2022
- Firm News, 06.02.2022
- Media Mention, 01.2022
- News from Maynard Nexsen , 05.05.2020
- Firm News, 12.23.2019
- News from Maynard Nexsen , 12.04.2019
- News from Maynard Nexsen , U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 11.05.2019
- News from Maynard Nexsen , 09.12.2019
- Media Mention, WSPA's "Your Carolina", 08.19.2019
- Mark Bakker
- Sarah Sloan Batson
- Bryan L. Baysinger*
- Rebecca Jennings Capece
- L. Grant Close, III
- Jennifer S. Cluverius
- Todd R. Davidson
- Konstantine P. Diamaduros
- Keely G. Fresh
- David Gossett
- John B. Hardaway, III
- Seth L. Hudson
- Sara C. Kanos
- Andrew A. Mathias
- Ashley Parr
- James K. Price
- Carlo Julio Salas*
- Kirsten E. Small, CIPP/US
- Julia Gallagher Stewart
- Joel Stoudenmire
- Clarence R. Turner, IV
- Caitlin R. Walker
- Jim Warren
- Quaxshawn "Quay" Bryce Wembley*
- Toby Whitmire
- William W. Wilkins
- Marguerite S. Willis