14 Maynard Nexsen Attorneys Recognized by 2023 South Carolina Super Lawyers®
The attorneys recognized on these lists received the highest point totals in their respective categories in the nomination, research and peer review process.
2023 South Carolina Super Lawyers®
- Cherie Blackburn - Employment Litigation: Defense
- David Dubberly - Employment & Labor
- Fred Kingsmore Jr. - Tax
- Tommy Lavender - Environmental
- Rick Mendoza - Bankruptcy: Business
- Marguerite Willis - Antitrust Litigation
2023 South Carolina Rising Stars®
- Sarah Sloan Batson - Employment & Labor
- Kyle Brannon - Creditor Debtor Rights
- Ashley Robertson Parr - Employment & Labor
- Christy Rogers - Employment & Labor
- Andrew Saleeby - Tax
About Super Lawyers®
In both categories, candidates are determined through a nomination process and evaluated based on indicators of peer recognition and professional development.
The annual listing in Super Lawyers® is awarded to no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in each state. The Rising Stars designation is given to no more than 2.5% of those lawyers in each state who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing for fewer than 10 years. Learn more about the selection process.
About Maynard Nexsen
Maynard Nexsen is a full-service law ﬁrm with more than 550 attorneys in 24 offices from coast to coast across the United States. Maynard Nexsen formed in 2023 when two successful, client-centered firms combined to form a powerful national team. Maynard Nexsen’s list of clients spans a wide range of industry sectors and includes both public and private companies.
Chief Marketing Officer