Konstantine Diamaduros is a Shareholder of the Firm's Compliance and Investigations group. Konstantine concentrates on white-collar criminal defense, government investigations, and a broad range of high-stakes civil litigation involving shareholder disputes, contract disputes, tort claims with millions of dollars at stake, and commercial landlord-tenant disputes. Konstantine’s white-collar and investigative practice focuses primarily on whistleblower claims under False Claims Act, healthcare fraud, and criminal and grand jury investigations for individuals and companies. Konstantine also handles appellate matters in both state and federal court.
Konstantine helps guide individuals and businesses (large or small) through internal investigations when they or their employees are accused of committing violations of various criminal or civil laws—state or federal. Much of Konstantine’s day-to-day practice involves negotiating with private civil lawyers and government prosecutors. However, Konstantine also frequently interacts with civil and criminal investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Some of Konstantine’s recent, high-profile matters include:
- Currently serving as co-counsel for a Fortune 500 company in several related False Claims Act qui tam cases pending in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina.
- Currently serving as co-counsel for a Fortune 150 company in the South Carolina statewide opioid-related litigation.
- Currently serving as co-counsel for the South Carolina House of Representatives in statewide redistricting litigation.
- Currently serving as co-counsel for a Fortune 500 company in a complex civil matter in the District of South Carolina arising out of a suicide bombing event in Afghanistan.
- Currently assisting with an internal investigation for a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company in a case involving violations of the False Claims Act.
- Currently assisting with an internal investigation for a government contractor related to the LOGCAP IV contract in Afghanistan.
- Currently handling various South Carolina-based commercial real estate litigation matters for a REIT (real estate investment trust) that focuses on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States.
- Assisted in handling a complex internal investigation for a Fortune 500 company related to a nuclear project.
Konstantine is licensed to practice in all South Carolina courts and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition, he has been admitted to practice pro hac vice (for the purpose of a particular case) in other courts, including the Southern District of Texas and the District of New Hampshire.
Prior to joining the firm, Konstantine graduated from Wofford College and the University of South Carolina School of Law. After graduating from the University of South Carolina School of Law, Konstantine clerked for the Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr. in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina before joining Maynard Nexsen in the fall of 2016.
Community & Professional
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
- S.C. Ducks Unlimited, Greenville Chapter, Committee Member
- Meals on Wheels Young Professionals, Member
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce - Young Professionals, 2023
- Greenville Business Report, 2023 Forty Under 40 class 2023
- Recognized by TALK Greenville Magazine, Top Lawyers, 2022-2023
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite, 2022-2023 in Criminal - White Collar, Insurance
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite, 2021 in Business Litigation, Criminal, and Insurance
Law School Honors
- CALI Award (3): Contracts, Professional Responsibility, Appellate Advocacy
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Order of the Coif
- Moot Court Bar, Order of the Barristers
- 04.12.2023 | Media Mention
- 01.03.2023 | News from Maynard Nexsen
- 08.19.2022 | Media Mention
- 08.17.2021 | News from Maynard Nexsen
In honor of Black History Month, we are highlighting leaders who have made an impact on business and the community. Today, Greenville attorney Konstantine Diamaduros shares the accomplishments and influence of Jackie Robinson.
- State Bar: South Carolina
- U.S. District Court: South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Fourth Circuit