Joel Stoudenmire is a Certified Tax Law Specialist, and has been practicing tax and corporate law in Greenville for more than 42 years.
Joel's emphasis is on trusts and estates, mergers and acquisitions, organization and structure of various entities, succession planning and related areas of the law. His experience, education and prior CPA background allow him to provide clients, large or small, with comprehensive legal counsel and advice.
Joel represents the firm's Greenville office and is on the Tax Specialization Committee for S.C. Supreme Court Commission on CLE & Specialization.
Community & Professional
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
Outside Maynard Nexsen
Joel gets out on the golf course as often as possible.
He served on Board of the Boys Home of the South for more than 10 years. He is a member of Covenant United Methodist Church in Greenville.
- Certified Public Accountant for 38 years
- Certified Tax Specialist by S.C. Supreme Court
- Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite of the Upstate, 2018, 2022
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Trust and Estates, Since 2008
- 08.19.2022 | Media Mention
- 08.18.2022 | Firm News
- 08.17.2021 | News from Maynard Nexsen
- State Bar: South Carolina
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court: District of South Carolina