Jonathan Kipp is a Shareholder of Maynard Nexsen Venture Partners, the Firm’s Venture Capital and Emerging Growth team, and the Private Markets Practice.
Jonathan represents a wide range of clients in connection with business entity formation and capitalization, private securities placements, private equity and venture capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, investment fund formation and regulation, and the negotiation of licensing, product development, manufacturing, services, and similar agreements. His practice includes a particular focus on emerging growth companies and significant experience with technology and life sciences companies.
Community & Professional
- Alabama State Bar
- The Bell Center Junior Board
- Birmingham Venture Club
- Alabama Launchpad Mentor
- Children’s Hospital Committee for the Future, 2010
- Children's Hospital of Alabama Volunteer and Patient Pal
- Altadena Valley Presbyterian Church
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Business Organizations, Including LLCs and Partnerships (2020-present); Corporate Law (2021-present)
- Alabama Super Lawyers "Rising Star" in Business/Corporate Law (2012-2014)
- State Bar: Alabama