Claire is an Associate in Maynard Nexsen’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Practice Group.
With significant experience representing employers and management across the industry spectrum in a wide range of employment-related matters, Claire focuses her practice on assisting the firm's clients with all aspects of employee benefits and compensation plans and programs, including ERISA, health care, plan design and implementation, taxation, and employment discrimination claims arising under Title VII, the Age Discrimination Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other federal and state anti-discrimination statutes. Claire's industry experience includes advising companies operating in the manufacturing, health care, food distribution, hotel, affordable housing, and non-profit sectors, among others.
Claire holds a J.D., magna cum laude, from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, where she served as Editor in Chief of the Cumberland Law Review, and she has a B.A., magna cum laude, in Political Science from Auburn University.
- 04.13.2023 | Legal Notices
- 03.20.2023 | Legal Notices
- This Month's Compliance Corner: Controlled Group Status (October 2022)
- Blog, 02.25.2020
- Blog, 12.14.2019
- Blog, 03.08.2019
- Blog, 02.06.2019
- Blog, 12.18.2018
- Blog, 06.03.2018
- CLIENT ALERT - DOL PROPOSES EXPANSION OF ASSOCIATION HEALTH PLANS: OPPORTUNITIES FOR BENEFITS PROFESSIONALSBlog, 01.26.2018
- State Bar: Alabama
- U.S. District Court: Alabama (Northern, Middle, Southern)