Trice is a member of the Firm's General Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups.
He represents business clients, including startups, closely-held companies, portfolio companies, and public companies, on a broad range of corporate and transactional matters. The majority of his practice is devoted to representing buyers and sellers in M&A transactions; however, he routinely assists clients with a broad range of business issues, including entity selection and formation, capital raising, contract preparation, dispute resolution, and other corporate concerns. Trice also has significant experience representing and working with private equity and venture capital investors.
Trice’s clients span a broad range of industries, with a particular concentration in health care services, manufacturing, construction, gas and oil, and timber and forest products.
Community & Professional
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Innovation Portal, Board of Directors (2021)
- Mobile Bay's Class of 2016 40 Under Forty Professionals
- Leadership Mobile, Class of 2014
- National Multiple Sclerosis, Greater Mobile Leadership Class of 2013
- Blog, 02.03.2016
- State Bar: Alabama
- U.S. District Court: Alabama (Northern, Middle, Southern)