Clint Wimbish concentrates his practice on the procurement and protection of patent rights in the chemical and biochemical fields, with particular emphasis on advanced materials and nanotechnologies. He regularly counsels corporate and university clients on a variety of domestic and international patent portfolio strategies in the fields of advanced ceramic and cermet compositions, transition metal and alloy technologies, powder metallurgy, inorganic and organic semiconductor materials, polymeric composites and nanomaterials for biological applications. He also has significant experience in patent transactional matters, including joint development agreements and licensing. Clint has lectured on various intellectual property topics both domestically and internationally.
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, Listed Intellectual Property (2011-2013)
- North Carolina Bar Association IP Section’s Outstanding Achievement Pro Bono Award, 2005
- State Bar: North Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court: Middle District of North Carolina