Christian is an Associate and Member of Maynard Nexsen Venture Partners, the Firm’s Venture Capital and Emerging Growth team, and the Private Markets Practice.
Christian focuses his practice on three primary areas- M&A, equity investments, and emerging growth companies – which leads him to work with a broad range of clients operating across an array of industries. This focus allows Christian to add strategic value to his clients that goes beyond traditional legal counsel.
Beyond his practice at Maynard Nexsen, Christian serves on the board of Spring Creek Polo Club and is involved in regenerative farming and holistic management through his wife’s company, Stone Hollow Farmstead.
Christian holds a J.D./M.B.A. from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law and Brock School of Business, and he holds a B.A. from Pepperdine University.
- Counseled technology startups through formation and fundraising
- Advised clients and prepared documents for private placements
- Advised corporate clients on capital and legal structures
- Drafted credit facilities for a private fund
- Represented investors involved in structuring and negotiating joint ventures
- Negotiated partnership buyouts
- Represented software and other service providers in commercial transactions
- Managed IP issues including trademark and e-commerce disputes
- Listed in Best Lawyers, "Ones to Watch" for Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2024)
- 08.17.2023 | News from Maynard Nexsen
- State Bar: Alabama