Carl Petkoff is an attorney in the firm’s Bankruptcy and Financial Services Practice Group. He represents financial institutions and other entities in connection with creditors’ rights, bankruptcies, workouts and foreclosures. Carl also assists clients with litigation and general business law matters, including regulatory compliance and contract disputes.
Carl earned his law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served on the editorial board of the South Carolina Law Review. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Miami University.
Community & Professional
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
Carl authored Joint Employment Under the FLSA: The Fourth Circuit’s Decision to Be Different, 70 S.C. L. Rev. 1125 (2019).
- 07.12.2021 | Article
- 05.12.2021 | Article
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina