Anna Regnier is a health care and insurance regulatory lawyer with experience advising clients on insurance and healthcare transactional and regulatory matters, including fraud and abuse issues, contract review, privacy issues, redomestications, company reorganizations, licensing and operational matters.
Community & Professional
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Board Member, Arkansas Behavioral Health Integration Network
- Editor in Chief, Arkansas Law Review (2016-2017)
- Assists clients with holding company issues and filings, including Acquisition of Control Statements (Form A), Annual Registration Statements, amendments and summaries (Form B and Form C), Prior Notice of Transaction Statements (Form D), Enterprise Risk Forms (Form F), and other holding company needs.
- Assists clients with insurance holding company reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, redomestications, insurance company formations, and state expansions.
- Assists clients with drafting agreements for arrangements, such as single case agreements, third party administrator agreements, professional services agreements, and physician employment agreements.
- Counsels health systems and physician groups in matters of regulatory and compliance issues including physician self-referral and the “Stark” Law, the federal anti-kickback statute and fraud and abuse.
- Counsels clients on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA), and matters related to Medicare, Medicaid and other state and federal health programs.
- The Best Lawyers in America©: "Ones to Watch" Insurance Law (2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: "Ones to Watch" Health Care Law (2022-2023)
- American Law Institute CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award (2017)
- Craig Sterne Memorial Award for Estate Planning & Taxation (2017)
- Outstanding Contribution to Law School Publications Award (2017)
- Judge Butt Award for Excellence in Legal Writing (2015)
- State Bar: Arkansas
- *Anna is not currently licensed in TX