Our litigation group has substantial experience in cases involving catastrophic injuries. Our experience includes litigation arising from:
- Fires and explosions
- Truck and motor vehicle accidents
- Construction and workplace accidents
- Medical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Medical and hospital liability claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Railroad accidents
- Electrocution accidents
- Product defect claims
- Chemical exposures
We regularly represent local and national clients in catastrophic injury litigation in both state and federal courts in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Catastrophic injuries, with their associated potential for significant damages and legal expense, can pose special challenges for clients and their insurance carriers. Maynard Nexsen lawyers who practice in this area are attentive to managing these unique risks in all phases of discovery, mediation, settlement, trial, and appeal.
- 03.12.2020 | Media Mention