Are Hospital Physician Networks Ready for TPE Audits?
Overview of Presentation:
- Learning the Scope, Process and Risks of a Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Audit
- How TPEs are becoming more risk than education.
- How and why to appeal TPE findings.
- What Services Are Targeted
- Palmetto GBA's current TPE work list.
Stephen Bittinger, Esq. is a Member of Nexsen Pruet based in Charleston, South Carolina. Stephen is admitted in North Carolina, Ohio and the District of Columbia. He is not licensed to practice law in South Carolina. Stephen has a unique, national practice in health care reimbursement defense and litigation.
About Maynard Nexsen
Maynard Nexsen is a full-service law ﬁrm with more than 550 attorneys in 24 offices from coast to coast across the United States. Maynard Nexsen formed in 2023 when two successful, client-centered firms combined to form a powerful national team. Maynard Nexsen’s list of clients spans a wide range of industry sectors and includes both public and private companies.
Chief Marketing Officer