Stuart is a Shareholder in the Firm’s real estate practice group.
His practice includes the representation of businesses, banks, and governmental agencies. He focuses on the areas of real estate, transactions, financing, land use, and litigation.
Stuart received his B.S. and J.D. from the University of Florida.
Community & Professional
- Co-Founder of Teen Court of Orange County (1994)
- East Central Florida Regional Planning Council (1998)
- Orange County Industrial Development Authority (2001-Chairman 2003)
- Orlando Municipal Planning Board (2010-Chairman 2012)
- Orange County Mayor Demings Transition Team (2018-2019)
- Board Member, Surrey Homes, LLC
- Represented governmental entities including the Orange County Tax Collector, Orange County Property Appraiser Orange County School Board, City of Orlando, and Osceola County Clerk of Court and Comptroller.
- Represented financial institutions
- Represented real estate developers and builders
- Orange County Bar Association’s “New Attorney” Award of Excellence
- State Bar: Florida