Reeves is an Associate in Maynard Nexsen’s Litigation Section and a member of the firm’s Business Litigation and Appellate and Post-Verdict Practice Groups.
Reeves has substantial commercial litigation experience at both the trial and appellate levels. Prior to joining Maynard Nexsen, Reeves worked at a national law firm in New York City. He served as a law clerk for the Honorable Elizabeth L. Branch of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, as well as for the Honorable Samuel H. Mays of the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
Reeves earned his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School, where he was a Managing Editor of The University of Chicago Law Review and a Hinton Moot Court finalist. Reeves holds a B.A., summa cum laude, in Philosophy from the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Before law school, Reeves was the head bartender at the renowned Cotton Row Restaurant in Huntsville, where he ably served lawyers and non-lawyers alike.
- State Bar: Alabama, New York
- U.S. District Court: New York (Eastern, Southern)
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Second Circuit, Third Circuit, Eleventh Circuit
- The Honorable Elizabeth L. Branch, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Honorable Samuel H. Mays, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee