Mary is an Associate in Maynard Nexsen’s Litigation Section and a member of the Firm's Appellate and Post-Verdict Practice Group.
She brings litigation depth to the Firm, having worked with the Alabama Attorney General's office as an Assistant Solicitor General, where she defended the state in constitutional challenges. Prior to joining the Firm, she was a law clerk for the Honorable William H. Pryor Jr. in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mary earned her J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Notre Dame School of Law, where she was a Dean's Circle Fellow and served as the Managing Articles Editor for the Notre Dame Law Review. She received her B.A. in English magna cum laude from the University of Dallas.
- Listed in Best Lawyers, "Ones to Watch" for Appellate Practice (2024)
- 08.17.2023 | News from Maynard Nexsen
- State Bar: Alabama
- U.S. District Court: Alabama (Northern, Middle, Southern)
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Eleventh Circuit, Fifth Circuit
- Judge William H. Pryor Jr.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit