Karen is a Shareholder and a member of the Firm’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Her area of practice includes commercial real estate transactions, including financing, purchase, and sales, and corporate law regarding the formation of corporate entities and asset and stock acquisition and sales.
Karen received her B.S. from Illinois State University and her J.D. from Barry University School of Law.
Community & Professional
- Florida Bar Association (2003-present)
- Orange County Bar Assocation (2003-present)
- Represents lenders in asset, real property and other credit facilities
- Represents developers and individuals in the acquisition and sale of commercial property
- Represents business entities
- State Bar: Florida