Farrah is a Shareholder in the Securities Litigation Practice at Maynard Nexsen.
Her work is primarily focused on complex civil and criminal litigation in state and federal courts as well as arbitrations. This work includes commercial litigation, tort litigation, antitrust litigation, and fraud litigation. Additionally, she has extensive experience handling internal investigations and defense of companies and individuals against government and regulatory agency investigations, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act matters.
Farrah also has considerable pro bono experience, primarily focused on voters’ rights and immigration, as well as the representation of criminal defendants.
Prior to Maynard, Farrah served as Counsel and Deputy Chair of the Investigations and Defense section of the Anti-Corruption & FCPA Practice Group at Paul Weiss in New York.
She earned her J.D. from the New York University School of law, where she served as Chairperson of the Moot Court Board and was elected to the Order of the Barristers. She received her B.A. from Wellesley College, magna cum laude.
Community & Professional
- B’nai B’rith Youth Organization: Women’s Leadership Initiative Advisory Council; Recipient of David Bittker Unsung Hero Award (Advisor of the Year)
- Glamour Gals Foundation, Member of Executive Council
- Wellesley College Jewish Alumnae, Vice President of Membership
- State Bar: New York
- U.S. District Court: Florida (Northern), Michigan (Western), New York (Eastern, Southern)
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Second Circuit, Third Circuit, Fifth Circuit, Ninth Circuit, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Honorable Richard Owen
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York