BTI Consulting Group Recognizes Nexsen Pruet in "Brand Elite 2019"
The BTI Consulting Group (BTI) has named Nexsen Pruet to their “BTI Brand Elite 2019: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms” list.
Out of 650 law firms serving large clients, Nexsen Pruet ranks at 231, up from 283 the previous year.
Drawing on nearly 700 in-depth interviews with corporate council at the world’s largest organizations, the list names the firms with the best brand among general counsel and legal decision makers.
According to BTI:
"Each and every law firm included in BTI Brand Elite 2019: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms is the direct result of a specific unprompted client citation. We did not present clients with any law firms, by name, for the purpose of this analysis."
The critical aspects included in BTI’s definition of law firm brand are the direct result of more than 5,800 interviews with buyers of legal services over the past 15 years. Corporate counsel isolated 9 key brand-related elements driving their decision to select, consider and hire a particular law firm. These are:
- Client Experience
- Recommended: Firm is recommended first to peers and colleagues without prompting
- Short-Listed: Firm is considered first for hiring in new assignments
- Premium Worthy
- Premium Worthy: Clients believe firm is worth every penny, and more
- Bet-the-Company: Firm is a safe choice for the most complex and high-risk work
- Survivors: More likely than others to be an industry leader over the long term
- Movers & Shakers: Delivering new and valuable services or behaviors other firms don't
- Tech-Savvy: Using technology more effectively or in new ways to add value
- Value Drivers: Making changes in process or the client experience to add value
- Client Service Strategists: Making changes other firms don't to improve the client experience
Nexsen Pruet is one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas, with more than 180 attorneys and offices in Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1945, Nexsen Pruet provides a broad range of legal services to the business community and represents companies and other entities in local, state, national and international venues.
About Maynard Nexsen
Maynard Nexsen is a full-service law ﬁrm with more than 550 attorneys in 24 offices from coast to coast across the United States. Maynard Nexsen formed in 2023 when two successful, client-centered firms combined to form a powerful national team. Maynard Nexsen’s list of clients spans a wide range of industry sectors and includes both public and private companies.
Chief Marketing Officer