In today’s fast-moving business environment, social media plays a critical role in how businesses engage with and attract new customers. Although social media presents new and unique opportunities, business owners are often unaware of its legal challenges and risks, including potential litigation, fines, and/or penalties. When you rely on social media to promote products and/or services, you must be prepared to anticipate and respond to these challenges and risks.
We have a talented, entrepreneurial-focused team to serve a diverse range of client needs – whether you are a brand, digital marketing agency, or influencer.
What We Do
The implications of social media on businesses are wide-ranging from intellectual property, employer-employee relations, privacy of users and employees, regulatory compliance with advertising and marketing standards, and so much more.
Our experienced team can help clients:
- Develop social media policies for work and non-work-related activities
- Draft or negotiate agreements between brands, agencies, influencers and bloggers
- Intellectual property counseling and litigation
- Consumer privacy and regulatory compliance for social media marketing campaigns
- Craft effective litigation prevention strategies surrounding social media use
- Support the development of communication response plans during social media crises
- Advise on properly maintaining online reputation through trademarks
- Crisis Management through NP Strategy
- 07.06.2021 | Media Mention
- 05.11.2021 | Article
Bobby Robinson shares how student athletes can remain compliant and eligible while successfully building their brand under State and NCAA policies.
The topic of student athlete name, image and likeness has commanded national attention. Attorney Bobby Robinson shares considerations for parents and student athletes to best protect and position themselves for success as new endorsement opportunities arise.