Elizabeth is an Associate in Maynard Nexsen’s Real Estate and Financial Services practice group, where she focuses on real estate acquisitions, dispositions, financing, development, and leasing. She has experience representing national, regional, and local banks, real estate developers, real estate investors, and corporate clients in various commercial and real estate matters. Elizabeth's experience includes multi-million dollar acquisitions involving medical REITs, healthcare facilities, and retail/lifestyle centers. She also routinely assists with general due diligence and entitlements for residential and commercial developments.
Elizabeth received her J.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Law, magna cum laude, where she was the Research Editor for the Tennessee Law Review, CLE Editor for Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, and President of the Native American Law Students Association. She earned her Bachelors, magna cum laude, in Psychology from the University of Georgia.
Community & Professional
- CREW Network (Commercial Real Estate Women Network)
- NAIOP, Nashville Chapter
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Nashville Chapter
- Nashville Bar Association
- Nashville Symphony Crescendo Club
- Assisted in the representation of a medical REIT in upwards of $900 million of healthcare facility acquisitions across the United States.
- Assisted in the $93 million acquisition of one Bellevue Shopping Center in Nashville, Tennessee, a recently completed 355,240 square foot lifestyle center.
- Assisted in the representation of client in sale of $32 million historic Cannery Row complex in Nashville, Tennessee, to New York City-based real estate investment firm. This was the sale of an assemblage from the 1950s for redevelopment with significant title challenges.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Banking and Finance Law, Project Finance Law, Real Estate Law (2023)
- State Bar: Tennessee