About Discussions and Clarifications
Discussions and Clarifications is a blog published by the Government Solutions Group at the law firm Maynard Nexsen, PC, a full-service, national law firm with over 550 attorneys in 23 offices nationwide, including Washington, D.C.; Huntsville, Alabama; Orlando, Florida; and San Francisco, California.
Maynard Nexsen’s Government Solutions Group has a deep bench of attorneys to support every aspect of a government contractor’s business activities, including bid protests and procurement litigation; transactions, mergers, and acquisitions; compliance and audit support; teaming agreements, joint ventures, and subcontracts; false claims, internal investigations, suspension, and debarment; third-party litigation; small business issues; niche areas; government relations; and more. As part of a full-service law firm, our Government Solutions attorneys regularly work with other practice groups to form tiger teams with the expertise required to provide efficient, cost-effective solutions.
Our Government Solutions Group has handled and won several high-profile and precedent-setting cases. Our dedication to proactively addressing legal developments and considering creative solutions has earned us a stalwart reputation in the government contracting industry.
Discussions and Clarifications exists to keep our clients and others in the government contracting industry apprised of changes in government contracting and best practices to help your businesses succeed.
- Joshua Duvall Quoted by Law360 on Federal Court Decision Impacting the SBA 8(a) Program
- ALERT: SBA to Require All Individually-Owned 8(a)s to Affirmatively Establish Social Disadvantage
- Maynard Nexsen Shareholder to present at 2023 National HUBZone Conference
- Court Enjoins Rebuttable Presumption in 8(a) Program: What's Next for Future, Current Participants?
- Hello Q4: SBA Clarifies 8(a) Sole Source Rules, Individual 8(a)s Have More Options for Larger Awards
- DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Address Domestic Preferences for Defense Contracts
- Biden-Harris Administration to Launch New Initiative to Increase Federal Contracting with Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- FAR Alternatives on the Rise with Increase in Space and Technology Needs
- Approaching Deadline for the 2022 Benchmark Survey of Foreign Direct Investment in the US: What You Need to Know
- FAR Council Publishes Rule to Ban TikTok Applications in Government Contracting
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2016
- January 2013