Andy Watson, shareholder at Maynard Nexsen, along with Richard Simpson, President at RSimpson Consulting Services, hosted a live webinar on January 13 covering joint ventures for government contracting. During the program Andy and Richard explained joint ventures, discussed advantages to joint ventures verse teaming arrangements, clarified specific SBA rules and regulations, and examined the considerations for seeking a joint venture.
Andy Watson is chair of the Government Contracts & Bid Protests practice, which supports Maynard Nexsen’s Government Solutions Group. Richard Simpson has had a 35 year career span in marketing, sales and consulting with IT businesses, working with both federal and commercial customers.
The Government Solutions Webinar Series is a monthly program targeted at assisting government entities on the strategies of navigating the lase of government contracts. For more details on the program or registration, please contact Caroline Dodson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to download the January session, Joint Ventures – What Government Contractors Need to Know. If you have additional questions or follow up regarding the January webinar please contact Andy Watson.
- Joshua Duvall Quoted by Law360 on Federal Court Decision Impacting the SBA 8(a) Program
- ALERT: SBA to Require All Individually-Owned 8(a)s to Affirmatively Establish Social Disadvantage
- Maynard Nexsen Shareholder to present at 2023 National HUBZone Conference
- Court Enjoins Rebuttable Presumption in 8(a) Program: What's Next for Future, Current Participants?
- Hello Q4: SBA Clarifies 8(a) Sole Source Rules, Individual 8(a)s Have More Options for Larger Awards
- DoD Issues Proposed Rule to Address Domestic Preferences for Defense Contracts
- Biden-Harris Administration to Launch New Initiative to Increase Federal Contracting with Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- FAR Alternatives on the Rise with Increase in Space and Technology Needs
- Approaching Deadline for the 2022 Benchmark Survey of Foreign Direct Investment in the US: What You Need to Know
- FAR Council Publishes Rule to Ban TikTok Applications in Government Contracting
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2016
- January 2013