Nathan is a Shareholder and member of Maynard Nexsen’s Banking & Credit and Real Estate practice groups. He represents purchasers, sellers, developers, and lenders, with a particular concentration in the area of real estate acquisitions and sales.
Nathan has handled numerous multifamily transactions throughout the South and Southeast, as well as closings for other commercial real estate assets, such as storage facilities, office buildings, and retail developments. Nathan has significant experience with lease negotiations and advising clients in regards to contracts of sale, security instruments, and other transactional documents.
In addition to his real estate transaction practice, Nathan has experience with business entity formations and other business-related issues.
Nathan earned his J.D. from Washington and Lee University School of Law, and he holds a B.A., magna cum laude, from Creighton University.
Community & Professional
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Represented developers in the purchase of raw land for the development of apartment communities in multiple states, including Florida, Virginia, Tennessee, and Texas
- Represented clients in the sale of existing Class A apartment communities
- Representing local and regional lenders in connection with the closing of numerous acquisition loans, construction loans, and loan modifications
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law and Corporate Law (2024)
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” in Real Estate Law (2021 - 2023)
- State Bar: Alabama