Evan is a versatile, practical, and fierce advocate. But more importantly, he is a trusted advisor who is focused on obtaining results based on client needs and goals. To this end, he assists business clients resolve disputes before and during litigation.
Evan’s practice primarily relates to business disputes, product liability and environmental matters, and complex litigation. He has more than ten years of trial experience, having started his career on a trial team defending a chemical manufacturer in a consolidated case brought by 1,600 individuals asserting personal injury claims. He has since served as defense counsel in several trials in federal and state court. Evan has extensive involvement in resolving complex legal issues through motion practice and oral arguments.
Working on matters for clients in different business sectors, Evan’s industry knowledge is wide-ranging and includes scientific and other technical subject matters. Evan applies this knowledge to advise clients in, among others, the manufacturing, chemical, construction, education, and hospitality industries.
Community & Professional
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Commercial Litigation (2024)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2021-2023)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Personal Injury – Products: Defense (2019-present)
- State Bar: Alabama
- U.S. District Court: Alabama (Northern, Middle, Southern)