Allison is Of Counsel in Maynard Nexsen’s Cybersecurity & Privacy Practice. She assists clients with cybersecurity incident response planning, cybersecurity and privacy compliance, data breach response, and cybersecurity risk assessments, including frequently performing risk assessments for private equity portfolio companies.
Allison has acted as trusted business counsel for a diverse array of companies for over a decade. She previously worked with the Firm's Corporate Section in the areas of corporate transactions, commercial lending, and real estate matters.
Prior to joining Maynard Nexsen, Allison worked in private practice with another law firm for over eight years where she represented hundreds of businesses throughout the Gulf Coast and helped them obtain compensation for their economic losses as a result of the BP oil spill. Immediately upon graduating from law school, Allison served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Roderick P. Stout in the Circuit Court of Mobile County, Alabama, where she observed countless trials and motion hearings and assisted the Judge in overseeing his civil caseload.
Allison holds a B.A., cum laude, from Tulane University and a J.D., cum laude, from Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center. While in law school, Allison studied in Lyon, France, and is fluent in conversational French.
Community & Professional
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- NAMI Mobile, current board member and Past-President of the Mobile chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI Alabama, Current Board Member
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Litigation - Real Estate (2022)
- State Bar: Alabama, Louisiana
- U.S. District Court: Alabama (Northern, Middle, Southern), Louisiana (Eastern)
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court: Alabama (Northern, Middle, Southern)