Intellectual Property Associate - Any Office Location
Maynard Nexsen is seeking a highly motivated Intellectual Property Associate (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science) to join its growing Intellectual Property Practice Group in any of its Office Locations.
Successful candidates should possess:
- A minimum of 2 years of Intellectual Property Experience at a firm or in-house.
- Experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in foreign jurisdictions.
- Bachelors or commensurate technical experience in mechanical, electrical, computer or software engineering.
- Active membership in a state bar and a registration number.
- Trademark prosecution and TTAB experience
- IP Litigation technical support and PTAB experience
- Superior writing skills and academic credentials
- Commitment to excellent client service
- Enthusiastic about working within a team-oriented environment
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and transcript by e-mail to:
Recruitment and Professional Development Manager