Maynard Nexsen brings together a team of dedicated estate litigation attorneys. Our lawyers are widely recognized in the field of trusts and estates, and we understand the issues involved with handling related disputes. We help clients navigate litigation for trust or estate matters, and can resolve complex challenges in a variety of cases.
Our clients include individuals, families, banks, trust companies and charitable entities, as well as corporate fiduciaries, trust beneficiaries, trustees and executors.
Our Services Include:
- Will contests
- Power of attorney challenges
- Removals of trustees, executors, representatives or conservators
- Probate appeals
- Trust disputes
- Contested conservatorship or guardianship
- Business and asset valuation disagreements
- Undue influence claims
- Testamentary capacity or lack of capacity
- Investment result challenges
- Charitable trusts & foundations disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- 08.04.2021 | News from Maynard Nexsen
Your business is likely your most valuable asset, and providing for the future of that business as you head toward retirement is key to maximizing its value and longevity. There are many things an owner should and should not do regarding contracts, taxes and the overall transition.